2016 Reddan Spring Shootout
For all tournament Forms & Documents, click here.
| Manager's Checklist
Reddan Soccer Park Rules
Please review and communicate to all tournament participants.
Pre-tournament, please collect the following:
☐ (IF COMING FROM OUT-OF-STATE) A 'Permission to Travel' form from your State association
☐ Current US Youth Soccer Player Pass Cards for ALL PARTICIPANTS
- See 'Out of State Teams', left green column, for more information.
- Not needed from Wisconsin teams!
☐ A current copy of your US Youth Soccer 'approved' Team Roster
- Player pass cards come from your state association/district or club.
- MAYSA Recreational teams should contact MAYSA to obtain player pass cards.
Note: In MAYSA, PROOF OF AGE IS REQUIRED to obtain pass cards.
☐ A US Youth Soccer Guest Player Form, if bringing Guest Players
- Team rosters come from your state association/district or club.
- A copy of your roster MUST BE LEFT with tournament officials at check-in.
☐ Signed WISCONSIN Release of Liability and Consent for Medical Treatment forms for ALL PARTICIPANTS
- Players from your club are 'Club Passing' and are not considered Guest Players (unless state level and above.)
- Players from a different club are 'Guest Players'. Obtain a Guest Player roster from WYSA (or YOUR STATE ASSOCIATION) website
(see Forms & Documents above.)
Limit of 'Guest' Players: 3.
- Use current form only, (see Forms & Documents above.)
- Forms for all players are shown at registration, and will be returned. They should be on-hand at all games.
☐ Review Tournament Rules and Field Locations
☐ Parking Passes - see 'PARKING', left
- Download documents (see Forms & Documents above), print for team as necessary.
☐ Check in your team! Options:
- All Reddan and Badger Prairie Park parking requires a pass on Saturday and Sunday. Carpool if you can!
- Parking passes are available at a discount online, up to a week prior to the event. IF YOU COME FROM OUT OF MADISON, ORDER YOUR PARKING PASSES AT LEAST 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO EVENT TO ENSURE TIMELY RECIEPT. After
that, they can be gotten at the MAYSA office until Friday 3pm, cash or check only. They can also be purchased at the event at full price, cash only.
☐ Documents to bring to check-in:
- Wed,Thurs,Fri before tournament at the MAYSA office 9-5 (Fri 9-3)
- During tournament, Reddan Soccer Park, at least 1 hour prior to first game
- Your State Association approved "Application to Travel" form (for NON-WISCONSIN Teams only.)
- Copy of US Youth Soccer approved Team Roster (& Guest player form if applicable.)
- Current US Youth Soccer player pass cards for all players in 'competitive' sanctioned tournaments.
- WYSA Release of Liability and Consent for Medical Treatment forms (or equivalent) for all players.
- Emergency contact information for manager and/or coach while attending the tournament.
Thank you for all you do for your team!