2014 Reddan Thunder Invitational
For all tournament Forms & Documents, click here.
| Manager's Checklist
Reddan Soccer Park Rules
Please review and communicate to all tournament participants.
Pre-tournament, please collect the following:
☐ (IF COMING FROM OUT-OF-STATE) A 'Permission to Travel' form from your State association
☐ Current US Youth Soccer Player Pass Cards for ALL PARTICIPANTS
- See 'Out of State Teams', left green column, for more information.
- Not needed from Wisconsin teams!
☐ A current copy of your US Youth Soccer 'approved' Team Roster
- Player pass cards come from your state association/district or club.
- MAYSA Recreational teams should contact MAYSA to obtain player pass cards.
Note: PROOF OF AGE IS REQUIRED to obtain pass cards.
☐ A US Youth Soccer Guest Player Form, if bringing Guest Players
- Team rosters come from your state association/district or club.
- A copy of your roster MUST BE LEFT with tournament officials at check-in.
☐ Signed WISCONSIN Release of Liability and Consent for Medical Treatment forms for ALL PARTICIPANTS
- Players from your club are 'Club Passing' and are not considered Guest Players (unless state level and above.)
- Players from a different club are 'Guest Players'. Obtain a Guest Player roster from WYSA (or YOUR STATE ASSOCIATION) website
(see Forms & Documents above.)
Limit of 'Guest' Players: 3.
- Use current form only, (see Forms & Documents above.)
- Forms for all players are shown at registration, and will be returned. They should be on-hand at all games.
☐ Review Tournament Rules and Field Locations
☐ Parking Passes - see 'PARKING', left
- Download documents (see Forms & Documents above), print for team as necessary.
☐ Check in your team! Options:
- All Reddan and Badger Prairie Park parking requires a pass on Saturday and Sunday. Carpool if you can!
- Parking passes are available at a discount online, up to a week prior to the event. After
that, they can be gotten at the MAYSA office until Friday night of the tournament.
☐ Documents to bring to check-in:
- Wed,Thurs,Fri before tournament at the MAYSA office 9-5 (Fri 9-3)
- During tournament, Reddan Soccer Park, at least 1 hour prior to first game
- Your State Association approved "Application to Travel" form (for NON-WISCONSIN Teams only.)
- Copy of US Youth Soccer approved Team Roster (& Guest player form if applicable.)
- Current US Youth Soccer player pass cards for all U11 - U19 players.
- WYSA Release of Liability and Consent for Medical Treatment forms for all players.
- Emergency contact information for manager and/or coach while attending the tournament.
Thank you for all you do for your team!